A Powerful Voice for Empowering Women…
So many women’s lives are shattered before they even have a chance to begin—
Butterfly Tears reveals the gripping and intimate stories of nine brave women who found the strength to turn their dark, raging worlds around.
These compelling gut-level transformations offer inspiration to anyone who has suffered life’s hardships—to the breaking point and beyond. And they prove that there is a way out. Especially for those with desire, drive, and the nurturing cocoon of an unparalleled organization like Pathways to Independence.
Meet the Butterflies featured in the book:
- Kasie – From Incest Victim to Med Student
- Paige – From Convict to Government Employee
- Ashley – From Alcoholic to Educator
- Lin – From Sex Addict to Survivor
- Sara – From Fear and Chaos to Sobriety and Stability
- Annie – From Child Pornography Victim to Straight-A Student
- Veronica – From Poverty-Stricken Immigrant to Productive Citizen
- Kimberly – From East L.A. to Law School
- PepperFanne – From Gang Member to Drug Counselor